This is a great event put on by our district - Yanagin. It's such a great event that we have decided that for this week, we will NOT have our regular Wednesday night meeting, but instead encourage all our Scouts to attend. Details are in the A1 form attached below, but the key information is:
Remember - no Wednesday night meeting on the 26th October, so please make every effort to attend this event.
- This event will be held at Meadowbank Park (meet at the netball courts - see map)
- Start time is 7pm (sharp), ending at 9:30pm
- Cost is $3 - bring on the day and hand to Shaggy
- What to bring - see the A1 form.
- When to hand in your A1 form - the organisers need to know how many people are attending. So please hand the A1 Form in to Shaggy by this Wednesday or at least note your intention to attend by marking the events sheet on the notice board in Essex Street.