This is the Annual Yanagin District Scout Widegame. This year we will be starting at 1st Brush Park Scout Hall in Lawson St Eastwood. The Scout Hall is located across the road from Brush Farm House between the hard netball courts and cricket field.
It is an AMAZING RACE - FREAKY FAERYTALE style! And, as requested by our District Youth Council, the Rovers will be running the night.
What you need to bring/wear:
- Uniform (tie a knot in your scarf or leave it in a bag so you don't lose your woggle - or cords!)
- Add extra adornments to dress up in theme (PRIZES for best dressed!)
- Good running/walking shoes
- Small back pack
- TORCH!!!!!! Preferably a head torch (spare batteries)
- Water bottle filled with water
- Note pad
- COMPASS (at least one per Patrol)
- GPS (at least one per Patrol)
- Sense of humour
- Competitive nature
- Raincoat (if wet)
- Jacket (if cold)
Arrive by 7pm so we can started as soon as possible.
The event will end with a Sausage Sizzle at the Scout Hall (BYO drink) ready for pick up at 9:30pm.
PLEASE, Scout Leaders need to RSVP to Pyro (email@example.com) or Lynda (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 30th October so we can make sure there is enough equipment for all the teams. Make sure you let them know you are coming by that date.