DATE: Saturday 28 April 2012
Activity Centre, Pomona Street, Pennant Hills
COSTS: $5 per head
(under 3’s free)
Reply, A1s and money to Joey Leader
By Monday 2 April 2012.
read the following information!
- You need to submit one Activity Notification Form (A1) per person.
- Each adult will need to submit a new M5
(old PED) for lodgement with the Region Office.
Joey Scout must be accompanied by at least one adult who remains responsible for that Joey
Scout and any other children that they bring for the entire Campfire event.
- Joeys: please wear Group Scarf
over your warm playclothes, closed shoes, try to discourage gloves as they
do get lost. Campfire blanket if you have one.
Hills site is not easily accessible for prams, or for people with mobility
problems. There are many stone steps
to negotiate to get down to the campfire circle however there is an
alternate route available. Please ask a leader on the night if required.
- The cost of $5 per head includes a $2 camp use fee for all, fruit and drinks, and badges for Joeys and Leaders only. Under 3’s free. Fresh fruit provided for dessert. Cordial, tea and coffee available until campfire time.
- Family members are very welcome! BUT, we MUST have your numbers so we can adequately cater for everyone. Please do not “assume” that you can bring an extra few people! If they are not booked in, we cannot cater for them! Please avoid embarrassment by having all your guests booked in by the due date.
What to Bring? Pre-cooked
/ pillows to sit on, Torches, Closed
shoes/ Warm clothes / beanies, Your singing voice!
Campfire Badge Competition
You may download and submit as many entries as you like. Please submit to your Joey leader by 26 March for forwarding to the Region office. Late entries may be submitted directly to the address on the entry form by 2 April 2012.