Epping Scouts is a fortunate group to have representation of all five Scouting sections to cover ages from 6 to 26.
- Joeys: Ages 6 - 8. This is the introductory stage, with craft and games based on bush skills.
- Cubs: Ages 8 - 11. The Cub program is based on "The Jungle Book" and develops teamwork and responsibility through games, craft and outdoor activities.
- Scouts: Ages 11 - 15. The Scout section development, with patrols of 6 members making their own plans and taking responsibility for expeditions and adventures.
- Venturers: Ages 15 - 18. Venturers organise their own program within Scouting guidelines, and are expected to work towards individual achievements which can lead to the Queens Scout Award.
- Rovers: Ages 18 - 26. Rovers are young adults who have the opportunity to put their training into effect in career, family and community. The motto of the Rover section is 'service'.