Epping Scouts is a very lucky group to represent all five stages of Scouting....
- Joeys: This is the introductory stage, with craft and games based on bush skills.
- Cubs: The Cub program is based on "The Jungle Book" and develops teamwork and responsibility through games, craft and outdoor activities.
- Scouts: The Scout section development, with patrols of 6 members making their own plans and taking responsibility for expeditions and adventures.
- Venturers: Venturers organise their own program within Scouting guidelines, and are expected to work towards individual achievements which can lead to the Queens Scout Award.
- Rovers: Rovers are young adults who have the opportunity to put their training into effect in career, family and community. The motto of the Rover section is 'service'.